What Are 6-Month Smiles Short Term Orthodontic Treatment?
6-Month Smiles, which is also known as short-term orthodontic treatment, goals are to give our patients a new beautiful smile. Six-Month Smiles treatment can accomplish most dental issues, but not all like traditional braces can treat.
Where most adults are unwilling to undergo traditional orthodontics treatment, The 6-Month Smiles is the next solution to treat adult patients with a clear braces system that provide teeth straightening services.
What makes the 6-Month Smiles treatment unique and so innovative is because:
• The average treatment time is ONLY 6 MONTHS
• The Award Winning Lucid-Lok® brackets and wires are clear and tooth-colored that are hardly noticeable.
• Using braces and wire to straighten teeth has been shown to provide traditional and predictable results.
• The Six-Month Smiles Tray Kits™ make your appointments fast and convenient.
• The short low forced orthodontic treatment increase comfort, safety, and hygiene.
• Less expensive than traditional braces, Invisalign, or veneers.
How does the Six-Month Smiles System work?
The technology that is used for Six-Month Smiles includes unique wires and brackets. The Lucid-Lock brackets and wires are award-winning products used for the Six-Month Smiles. The Lucid-Lock allows for a shorted orthopedic treatment and goals are to straighten your teeth to achieve a beautiful smile it up to six months.
Is Six Month Smiles Right for Me?
The 6-Month Smiles teeth straightening process could be the right treatment for you if
• You want to be more confident and have a life-changing, straight smile
• You want or need to have straighter teeth quickly
• You don’t want to wear braces
• You don’t want to experience the sore feeling braces can give you when tightened, the Six-Month Smiles process uses a gentle force to straighten your teeth
Want Straighter Teeth Today?
Dealing with teeth that make you feel unhappy is probably much easier and quicker than you think. Gentle Smiles Dental in Brookhaven, we’ve helped many adults feel more confident about their beautiful, straight new teeth. Call us today at (770) 455-6602 or e-mail us through our online contact form.
CONTACT YOUR LOCAL DENTIST
Contact Us Today
The first step towards a beautiful, healthy smile is to schedule an appointment. Please contact our office by phone or complete the appointment request form below. Our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment. If you are an existing patient, this contact form should not be utilized for communicating private health information.